Wednesday, November 11, 2009

zoozoo has arrived :)

Hi friends,


what ever is written in dis blog is ultimate shit.
I took all necessary precautions to see that nothing useful will be in my space.
I attribute my invasion into blogger's world to ultimate joblessness.
If u don understand head or tail of my blogs, u r perfectly normal.
If u feel like banging ur head, well..dats another sign to show u r in ur senses :P
If in case u find anything sensible, well join this zoozoo community
finally before signing off....do you have it in you?

14 comments:

  1. Gud start ZooZoo..:D
    We badly wanted somebody to document all the legendary stories of Zoozoo and Bhusunda..and finally u took up the task..:)
    Long way to go..
    All hail ZOOZOO :P :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Manchiga rasinav bidda...... Mari stories eppudu start chestav...?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @visa: cheap bugger :P:P
    direct all ur negative comments to my gmail :P:P.
    @evryone else: thanks guys :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm.. asalu intro ee mind block ayyela undi !! kummeyyi...

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol rey....inka start chey....!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think i am normal only.I felt like banging my head for asking u the link :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was forced to comment on this useless blog....plz maintain a minimal possible traffic to this blog for goodwill of mankind ..

    ReplyDelete
  8. @sandy thats the truth i am actually being good!! the rest of the people who gave positive comments are all trying to fool you!

    be careful.... they have some more deeper and cunning plans buttering you like this

    seriously..... what a boring start to a blog!! telling ppl youve started a blog in a blog youve just started!!!!!!.....

    hehe had fun criticizing though so may be ur blog is not so boring afterall

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ visa: u r cute and i definitely miss u
    check out my next blog too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am normal and perfectly in senses!

    ReplyDelete